Saturday, June 11, 2011

Losing Weight ?!

sooo, It have been a really LONG time since my last post !!!
sorry about that, at the last 2 weeks was my finals " I hope I did well :s " and I was really busy.


But now it's summer time , yaaaaaay !!


since I will be at home almost the whole summer and I will have ALLOT  of free time. I wanted do something different in this summer. 
so I registered in the gym near my house so I can lose all the ugly fat around my body ><" also I will start a new balanced diet to help in my weight loss.
the only one thing I want from you guys is encouraging me !


I will TRY to keep in track with you and let you know about my weight losing.




hope my belly gonna look like that some day :D

1 comment:

  1. very interesting post!!!
    pass to my blog and follow :)

    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete